Al Rostamani Group backs DSF
Dubai, January 13, 2010
The Al Rostamani Group, one of the leading business entities in the Middle East, has once again announced its sponsorship of the Dubai Shopping Festival that will celebrate its 15th edition in 2010.
The Group has been a key sponsor of DSF since 1997 and is one of the largest and oldest business conglomerates in the UAE, to be associated with the Festival.
Marwan Abdulla Al Rostamani, chairman of the Al Rostamani Group said, “DSF, launched in 1996 through the vision of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister, and Ruler of Dubai, was an exceptional initiative to enhance the economy in general and the retail and tourism sectors in particular.'
'Over the years, this initiative has marked many milestones to become one of the recognised festivals in the world,' he noted.
“Al Rostamani Group’s sponsorship of DSF is part of our continued commitment towards this unique event, supporting the government’s initiative in positioning Dubai as a leading city in the world today,” he added.
Founded in 1957 by the late Abdulla Hassan Al Rostamani as chairman, the group has a diversified portfolio of businesses in such high growth areas as trading, automobiles and heavy equipment, travel, foreign exchange, financial services, contracting, infrastructure development, telecommunications, IT services and recycling.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets