Samsung launches dual SIM handsets in Jordan
Amman, January 7, 2010
Samsung, the leading consumer electronics and mobile telecom firm, recently launched a wide range of its latest dual-standby handsets in the Jordanian market.
The range includes the models SGH-D980, B5702, C3212, C6112 and C5212, in addition to the upcoming launch of B5722.
The collection allows users to use two SIM cards in one mobile phone simultaneously and provides seamless dual SIM handling with almost no compromise in terms of usability and telephony.
Users can have both a personal and business number on the same handset, thus increasing efficiency and practicality in a cost-effective manner, said a statement.
Using two SIM cards in one phone is increasingly becoming a favored option for many as it allows users to combine two calling plans from different carriers for the benefit of choosing the most optimal call pricing or simply for combining business and personal calls on one device.
Each SIM can be customised with a separate ringtone and background. Furthermore, the data on each SIM card can be easily accessed with no difficulties whatsoever, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain