Bianco footwear marks ME debut with 2 stores
Dubai, December 28, 2009
Bianco footwear, the European fashion and footwear retailer established in 1987, has set shop in the UAE with store openings at Ajman City Centre & Reef Mall, Deira.
The brand is another addition to the Shoe Mart international brands which is part of the Landmark Group. The brand is set to expand its footprint in Dubai in the soon to be opened Mirdiff City Centre.
Bianco has over 160 shops all over the Nordic countries and in the Faroe Islands, Russia, Germany, Egypt and Lebanon.
Bianco’s fashion range for footwear and accessories for men and women redefine European culture, couture and fashion, by taking trends from the catwalk and converting them into trends on the sidewalk, said a statement. The brand reflects what is hot in the international fashion scene.
“Bianco is a well established fashion brand in Europe and other fashion destinations across the globe, hence it only made sense to have this brand onboard for a fashion conscious Dubai. With 3 store openings in a span of six months; the brand product portfolio is set to attract and cater to locals and expatriates alike,” said Vaishali Soni, brand manager Bianco.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’