Montblanc jeweled pen to mark UAE National Day
Dubai, December 1, 2009
Montblanc, luxury goods brand well known for its timepieces, jewellery and writing instruments, has created a unique pen embellished with diamonds representing the colours of the UAE flag to celebrate UAE National Day.
The pen will be on display selected Montblanc’s boutiques in the UAE.
“As the country celebrates the 38th anniversary of its National Day on December 2 Montblanc celebrates a great nation by paying tribute in its own way to the many remarkable strides that have been made over the past three decades,” said Montblanc regional brand director, Joe Nahhas.
“Today, the UAE has gained a prominent place among the nations worldwide, thanks to its socio-economic achievements.”
“Today the UAE takes its rightful place among the world’s developing nations proud in its achievements. The UAE people have high aspirations and this writing instrument is designed to appeal to the senses of the country’s top achievers who celebrate the spirit of patriotism,” Nahhas added.
The exclusive writing instrument is on display at selected select Montblanc outlet and the Flagship boutique in The Dubai Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award