Eros Group unveils new image
Dubai, August 16, 2009
Eros Group, a leading player in consumer electronics, telecom and allied multi-products in the Middle East, has launched its new brand identity.
This includes a new logo, corporate colours, and imagery extending over all forms of communication, as well as a new retail format, to cater to the evolving needs, demands, and aspirations of today’s consumer.
“All our activities are a result of our forward thinking, commitment to our customers and awareness of the market. Our new image is a reflection of this attitude,” said Deepak Babani, CEO, Eros Group.
The new logo and corporate colours have already been integrated into all activities, while an Eros Digital Home store was recently opened at the Arabian Center, Mirdiff, in Dubai. Eros plans on revamping all of their 27 retail outlets dubbed ‘Digital Home(s)’ to the image of their new customer-focused lifestyle digital store in Mirdiff.
Eros Group will also implement an innovative retail approach where they would offer speedy service and convenience to the customer at the Eros Digital Point, a kiosk showcasing a range of handheld devices, electronic gadgets and accessories. Three Eros Digital Points have been installed at malls in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Sharjah.
Eros has also recently introduced a unique after sales service for its flat panels whereby a specially designed 3.5 ton branded vehicle equipped with all the necessary instruments and electrical fittings will travel to the customers’ premises to attend to their complaints. The defective units (subject to level of defect) are repaired in the vehicle and given back to its owner within hours, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal