Eros, Candy in distribution deal
Dubai, June 9, 2009
Eros Group, a leading regional distributor of top brands in consumer electronics and allied products, has entered into a distribution partnership with the Candy group, the premier European household appliance manufacturer.
Eros Group will begin to roll out Candy domestic goods throughout the UAE and will offer the complete range of Candy products. Eros Group hopes to improve standards across the appliance board with the introduction of the innovative and energy efficient white goods that aims to remove the grind of domestic chores.
Appliances by Candy Group are renowned for their design, performance, and the ease of fitting into kitchen furniture. Attention to detail and quality of materials merge with programmable functions including energy saving and silent running.
“The Eros Group has forged a glowing reputation across the UAE in recognition of its detailed knowledge of the consumer industry, and for the range of products it retails,” said Marco Corno, director, Candy Elettrodomestici.
“Combined with our closely aligned corporate values, we feel this pioneering distribution partnership will bring seamless professional support to our consumers. We are proud to be associated with such a prestigious partner," he added.
“Partnering with the Candy Group reflects Eros’ commitment to leveraging best-in-class resources and expertise by joining forces with leading players in key markets,” said Deepak J Babani, CEO of the Eros Group. “This collaboration is unique; Candy will further strengthen the home appliance segment and fulfill the void in the current portfolio.”
“The Eros Group has studied extensively the requirement of consumers in the UAE and has launched the range of household appliances from Candy Group to cater to the needs of the multicultural and diverse families living in the UAE,” Babani added.
Candy Group is all set to benefit from the Eros Group's 40 years experience as a distributor of high-quality consumer goods. Eros Group has earned a reputation for excellence across a huge variety of products, having sold everything from LCD screens to washing machines. Eros also provides secondary services such as home delivery, installation, service and connection to other entertainment devices in the home.
Today the Candy Group has numerous production/Industrial sites and numerous commercial offices all around the world from Argentina to Australia and across Europe along with a global distribution network. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain