Emax hosts Samsung global head
Dubai, April 21, 2009
Emax, a leading regional electronics retailer, hosted Gee-Sung Choi, president Samsung recently.
Choi was given a guided tour of the Emax store at the newly opened Oasis Center which is the largest electronics store in Dubai, said a company spokesperson.
Max Electronics, a part of the Landmark Group, is the holding company of Emax.
Max Electronics is a vertically integrated retailer, with a distribution, exports, and a projects division, and service centres across the region.
Emax introduced the big box retail format to the Middle East market, and specialises in providing a large range of electronics with over 17 product categories, 300 brands, and 100,000 products.
Established in June 2005, Emax has 11 stores across the GCC countries, and plans to open a total of 33 outlets in the region – eventually covering over 1.5 million sq ft and reaching a turnover of Dh2.2 billion by 2010, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain