Toshiba rolls out Winter Millionaire at DSF
Dubai, January 22, 2009
Toshiba Gulf rolled-out the Winter Millionaire promotion at the Dubai Shopping Festival 2009. The is Toshiba’s second installment of its widely successful Toshiba Millionaire promo.
The promotion gives shoppers the chance to be the next winner Dh1 million worth of prizes.
'Shoppers can expect great deals during their DSF shopping experience, especially with the Toshiba’s Winter Millionaire promo. Our promotion provides value-added rewards to purchasers, who not only find a great deal but are also guaranteed the quality of Toshiba laptops,' said Santosh Varghese, regional general manager for Toshiba Gulf computer systems division.
Toshiba will offer its latest consumer and business range of Satellite, Tecra, Portege and Qosmio laptops, along with its latest netbook, the NB100 during the DSF period.
'DSF certainly is the best time for any shopping experience. Consumers can expect huge discounts, unbeatable prices, and rewarding promotions, such as the Toshiba Winter Millionaire,' he added.
The Toshiba Winter Millionaire promo will run until February 15.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices