Al Bustan announces DSF promotions
Dubai, January 11, 2009
Al Bustan Centre and Residence, a deluxe property which offers world-class services and facilities in the city, has lined-up many attractive activities and tempting promotions for the DSF.
The property is once again participating as a support sponsor in this biggest regional shopping bonanza and is offering endless opportunities to win big.
Al Bustan Centre and Residence will hold the grand Nissan raffle, where customers get the chance to win the latest Nissan model by spending Dh200 at any outlet of Al Bustan Centre and Residence.
One Lucky Winner will win one Nissan car every night and on the weekend get the chance to win three Nissan cars.
The first draw will be held on the first day of DSF (January 15). The property will also offer special discounted rates at Al Bustan Residence.
Moussa El Hayek, the chief operating officer of Al Bustan Centre and Residence, said, “The plethora of activities and discounts we are offering during this mega event demonstrate our commitment to our valued customers."
"Thus we hope that as DSF draws in, thousands of visitors will pour in the city to see Dubai sparkle and choose Al Bustan Centre and Residence for shopping."
"Dubai has emerged as one of the world’s biggest tourism hubs and we have shown unwavering commitment to support these initiatives of Dubai Government," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet