Al Bustan announces DSF promotions
Dubai, January 11, 2009
Al Bustan Centre and Residence, a deluxe property which offers world-class services and facilities in the city, has lined-up many attractive activities and tempting promotions for the DSF.
The property is once again participating as a support sponsor in this biggest regional shopping bonanza and is offering endless opportunities to win big.
Al Bustan Centre and Residence will hold the grand Nissan raffle, where customers get the chance to win the latest Nissan model by spending Dh200 at any outlet of Al Bustan Centre and Residence.
One Lucky Winner will win one Nissan car every night and on the weekend get the chance to win three Nissan cars.
The first draw will be held on the first day of DSF (January 15). The property will also offer special discounted rates at Al Bustan Residence.
Moussa El Hayek, the chief operating officer of Al Bustan Centre and Residence, said, “The plethora of activities and discounts we are offering during this mega event demonstrate our commitment to our valued customers."
"Thus we hope that as DSF draws in, thousands of visitors will pour in the city to see Dubai sparkle and choose Al Bustan Centre and Residence for shopping."
"Dubai has emerged as one of the world’s biggest tourism hubs and we have shown unwavering commitment to support these initiatives of Dubai Government," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’