Montblanc opens largest ME boutique
Dubai, November 23, 2008
Luxury goods manufacturer Montblanc, recognised worldwide for its classic timepieces, jewelry, leather goods and writing instruments opened an exclusive boutique in Dubai Mall recently.
Montblanc has embarked on a GCC-wide expansion plan which entails the opening of several new boutiques throughout the region including Montblanc’s own outlets as well as through strategic partners.
“The boutique in UAE underlines a paradigm shift in our regional focus as we place more emphasis on the watch and jewellery segment of our business along with the leather goods and writing instruments business,” said Joe Nahhas, regional brand director of Montblanc.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off