Boots opens first store in Sharjah
Dubai, October 9, 2008
The first Boots store in Sharjah has opened in Sahara Mall, marking the entry of the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty store into the emirate.
“This is indeed a momentous occasion for us as we enter our third emirate in the UAE and introduce the Boots brand to residents of Sharjah. Our investment in the emirate reflects our commitment to growing our business in the Middle East and serving the region’s diverse community,” said Richard Morgan, president, Boots GCC.
The new Boots store is set to transform the health and beauty retail environment in the emirate, offering over 6,000 health and beauty products, including over 3,000 own brand products, ranging from cosmetics, fragrances, revolutionary skincare and the latest designer haircare ranges, he added.
Shoppers will be able to experience the award-winning Boots range of health and beauty brands including No7, the UK’s leading cosmetics and skincare brand, Soltan, the UK’s biggest-selling suncare range and Botanics, the holistic range of skin, hair, bath and body products created in conjunction with the Royal Botanical Gardens in London.
The store is also equipped with a special beauty counter for customers to receive makeovers from No7 beauty consultants.
The dedicated health areas within the store focus on healthy living and offer expert advice from trained and professional pharmacists to cater for the health needs of customers. There is a large healthcare section offering solutions for all health requirements, from major ailments to minor complaints.
In addition to the new store, there are currently eleven Boots branded stores in the UAE.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet