Damas supports ‘Eid in Dubai’ campaign
Dubai, September 21, 2008
Damas, the leading international jewellery retailer in the Middle East, has lent its full support to the ‘Eid in Dubai’ campaign spearheaded by the Dubai Shopping Festival Committee.
'As a sponsor of ‘Eid in Dubai’ campaign, Damas has drawn up a grand promotion highlighted by the launch of a limited edition Eid pendant from the Crystal Aya Collection, a special raffle draw and a charity project that would benefit the UAE Red Crescent,' said Tawhid Abdullah, managing director of Damas.
The focal point of the grand promotion that runs until October 5 is the limited edition Eid pendant from the Crystal Aya collection – a special creation that bears the world’s smallest complete rendition of the Holy Q’uran.
Crafted in 18 carat gold and accentuated by choice diamonds, Oud wood, turquoise, malachite, agate as well as white and black mother of pearl, the stunning Eid pendant is available in 89 shops across the UAE and select shops in Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
'What makes owning an Eid pendant even more significant is that a contribution of AED100 is made to the UAE Red Crescent with every purchase,' he added.
In keeping with the theme of ‘Giving’, Damas will raffle off 18 all-expenses-paid trips for two to Saudi Arabia (Umrah), Turkey, Maldives or Egypt and 3 kilos of gold as daily and weekly prizes, respectively.
Damas has also partnered with HSBC, Citibank and Mashreq banks to offer interest-free credit for Eid purchases of diamond and gold jewelry.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet