Creative unveils new Sound Blaster
Dubai, September 15, 2008
Creative Technology Ltd, a leader in digital entertainment products, launched the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Go.
Approved by the Championship Gaming Series (CGS) and tested by world-renowned gamer Johnathan “Fatal1ty” Wendel, the USB-powered device uses the acclaimed X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity audio technology to let users experience ultra-realistic gaming with surround sound over headphones, said an official.
It delivers compelling audio performance on the move for the enjoyment of games, music and movies anywhere, any time, he added.
Sporting a sleek and distinctive black finish, the device is lightweight (less than 20g) and compact. The 1GB of built-in flash memory stores essential software, making instant installation on any notebook or desktop PC simple.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show