Lamcy sees DSS sales up 15pc
Dubai, August 20, 2008
Lamcy Plaza has witnessed a 15 per cent rise in business at all its outlets during the ongoing Dubai Shopping Festival (DSS).
A popular family shopping destination in the UAE, Lamcy Plaza has also experienced an increase in footfall this DSS compared to last year.
“Most outlets in Lamcy Plaza have reported an average increase of 15 per cent in their sales during the first six weeks of DSS compared to the corresponding period in 2007,’ Tim Jones, chief operating officer, Lamcy Plaza, said.
’Thanks to the ongoing sale-promotions and family-oriented entertainment activities that are being organised at the mall, Lamcy Plaza has seen an 18 per cent increase in footfall during the first six weeks of DSS.’
“With only a week remaining for the close of DSS 2008 and most schools reopening the following week, we would see an increase in sales during the next few days. This DSS, as with its previous editions, has certainly been a good one for Lamcy Plaza,’ Jones added.
Lamcy Plaza now offers shoppers a wider choice with the addition of several new brands recently such as The Body Shop, Carters, Lifestyle, Springfield and Levi’s Store.
Located in the heart of Dubai, Lamcy Plaza is UAE’s most popular shopping family destination that brings together the best of international lifestyle and fashion brands.
The first to launch some of the world’s biggest value-for-money brands, Lamcy Plaza also took the lead in introducing the innovative concept of open display in Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets