Air Miles ties up with Sun & Sand Sports
Dubai, April 5, 2008
Air Miles, the Middle East’s leading multi-participant loyalty programme, has signed up with Sun & Sand Sports to increase its ever growing partner portfolio in the UAE and Qatar.
Sun & Sand Sports is Middle East’s leading wholesaler and retailer of sporting goods which offers premium and performance brands as well as quality services.
"I believe the collaboration with Air Miles will help in effectively expanding our overall reach and increase our customer base. We look forward to providing a unique shopping experience and enable our customers including the Air Miles’ million plus members obtain a range of rewards,” said general manager of Sun & Sand Sports Shivam Goyal.
“This association brings obvious synergies and strengths and would assist us reaching our strategic objectives,” added Shivam.
“The continued growth of our partner network reflects our regional growth and functional appeal. We aim to get top retailers across all sectors and as sports retail is key, we have tied up with the leading sports goods retailer,” said Dave Batiston, CEO of Rewards Management Middle East, the company behind Air Miles in the region.
In less than seven years Air Miles have grown exponentially, now with more than 1.4 million members across the UAE, Bahrain and Qatar.
After taking its world-renowned reward schemes to new heights, by expanding its reward programme regionally it is time to celebrate as Air Miles enters its seventh year of gulf presence.
And what a way to celebrate; the loyalty programme, which is free to join, will provide shoppers an opportunity to earn Triple Air Miles on April 11 and 12 on all purchases at all Air Miles participants. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder