Neo 808i a big hit at Gitex
Dubai , September 9, 2007
Universal Concepts is promoting the new Neo 808i fully featured mobile at the Gitex Shopper.
The fresh, innovative new mobile phone brand has already proved to be a big hit with stylish teenagers and gadget-crazy adults in the UAE, with outlets selling out fast on this micro-sized mobile.
“Gitex is the most important week of the year for anyone involved in the IT, electronics or mobile communications industries. Having launched the Neo 808i in Dubai earlier in the year we are confident that Gitex will provide the perfect forum for further promoting this UAE-designed mobile phone,” said Abhishek Bose, general manager, Universal Concepts.
Measuring only 65mm x 40mm x 13mm and weighing less than 90g, the next generation mobile offers a 1.3 MP camera, Bluetooth, MP3 and MP4 player, WAP capability and a memory slot expandable to 2 GB, despite its small size.
The Neo 808i also offers 128MB built in storage and a free 128MB micro SD card. Neo also plans to launch a new line of phones with Wifi and 3G capabilities in the third quarter of 2007.
Universal Concepts is the authorised distributor of the Neo 808i across the UAE. The mobile phone is currently retailing at Plug Ins and CompuMe stores.TradeArabia News Service.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain