Paspaley opens new boutique in Dubai
Dubai , July 31, 2007
Paspaley has opened its latest boutique at the Saks Fifth Avenue in BurJuman Centre, Dubai.
The pearling pioneer joins the prestigious Jewellery Court of Saks Fifth Avenue, home to the biggest names in jewellery and watches from around the world. The iconic New York store that brought a whole new meaning to luxury shopping is the ideal setting for appreciating the innate beauty of Paspaley's prime selection of pearl jewellery, said a statement.
'Paspaley is the top-of-mind choice in South Sea pearls the world over. Equally well known are its dazzling jewellery collections featuring these beautiful pearls. With the opening of its boutique in Saks Fifth Avenue, Paspaley offers jewellery lovers a unique shopping experience in one of the most luxurious settings in the world today,' said general manager of Paspaley in the UAE Pegah Goldooz.
Paspaley is likewise celebrated for the outstanding design and craftsmanship of its jewellery. Its magnificent in-house collections are created in the company's workshop in Australia by master jewellers who specialise in South Sea pearls, said an official spokesman.
Paspaley also collaborates with some of the most exciting international jewellery designers to create unique collections and one-of-a-kind pieces based around its pearls.
The much-awaited opening of the Paspaley boutique in Saks Fifth Avenue offers discerning buyers the pleasure of selecting from an exclusive range of Paspaley jewellery in a setting designed with the luxury shopper in mind.
The boutique has well-appointed excusive VIP room where clients can view precious pieces in private and the well-trained sales staff provides a professional, yet friendly personalised service.- TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices