Canadian wins car in Lamcy promotion
Dubai , June 11, 2007
Canadian national Francine Sharples walked away with the keys to a brand new Nissan Tiida in the Lamcy Plaza 'Shop Till You Drive' promotion.
The promotion was held in association with Arabian Automobiles. Every customer who shopped for Dh100 ($27) or more at any outlet at the mall was entitled to enter a draw.
'It is so amazing that I have actually won a car! There is no better place to shop for clothes than at Lamcy Plaza where one can always find amazing collections and prices,' said Shraples.
'We always aim at adding value and joy to every customer's shopping experience. It is important to us at Lamcy Plaza that every individual who shops here has a wonderful shopping experience,' said COO, Lamcy Plaza, Tim Jones.Trade Arabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign