Union Properties reports $62m Q2 loss
Dubai, August 13, 2009
Dubai's Union Properties has posted a second-quarter loss of Dh227.95 million ($62.05 million), compared to a profit of Dh317.7 million in the same period last year.
The company made a loss of Dh197.8 million in the first half of the year, compared with a profit of Dh556.1 million a year earlier, the firm said in a statement on Thursday.-Reuters
More Analysis, Interviews, Opinions Stories
- Arab Spring boosts demand for bulletproof cars
- Change looms for Ethiopia's ancient salt trade
- EOR 'will anchor oil prices below $100'
- Struggling with maths? Try brain stimulation
- Global life spans continue to lengthen, WHO says
- Turkey's IMF emancipation deserves cautious cheer
- Scrambling for the immigrant elite
- Contactless tech highlights new trends in Dubai
- Mixed signals for the global economy
- Challenges of delivering mega projects