Dana Gas Q3 net profit edges down in Q3
Dubai, November 4, 2013
Dana Gas made a net profit of 102 million dirhams ($27.8 million) in the third quarter compared to 104 million dirhams in the same period of last year, the United Arab Emirates energy company said on Monday.
Gross revenues for the third quarter were 623 million dirhams, up 21 percent from 512 million dirhams a year ago.
Dana, which restructured a $920 million Islamic bond in April, saw its profit fall 45 percent in the second quarter of 2013. – Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Pakistan, Iran to speed up gas pipeline project
- Opec cuts output closer to 2014 demand
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Rolls Royce wins Abu Dhabi offshore deal
- Alternative energy strategies probed
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014