Equate backs process engineering event
Kuwait, September 29, 2013
Kuwait-based Equate Petrochemical Company has announced its sponsorship of the second Middle East Process Engineering Conference and Exhibition (Mepec 2013), which opens in Bahrain today.
More than 3,000 members of the oil, gas and petrochemical businesses will attend the conference, being held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre until October 2, under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, the Prime Minister of Bahrain.
Equate’s president and CEO Mohammad Husain, who is also a member of the event’s advisory committee, said: “This event represents a significant initiative aimed at grouping various bodies, such as producers, technology developers and service entities, as well as engineers and relevant professionals to discuss a number of mutual matters and topics in several fields.
“Without any doubt, this forum is quite an achievement due to including topics that serve developing the Gulf’s industrial sector as a whole and the energy segment in specific.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt/Saudi grid tenders to be launched in 2014
- Scottish oilfield firm expands in Mideast
- Global oil demand growth 'gaining momentum'
- Taqa targets $20m saving with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday