Qatar energy expo sold out
Doha, September 15, 2013
The organisers of an upcoming oil and gas event in Qatar have announced that 90 per cent of the exhibition space and sponsorships have been sold out.
The eighth Doha International Oil and Gas Exhibition (Dioge) will run from October 7 to 10 at the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel.
The event, which expects about 10,000 visitors from oil and gas companies, features a major exhibition from 20 countries including Kenya, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Oman, US, Singapore, Switzerland and Turkey, said a statement from organisers Qatar Expo Event Management.
Qatar Petroleum, responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the country, is the key host and platinum sponsor of the event, while ExxoMobil Qatar and LNG suppliers RasGas have signed on as a diamond sponsor.
NYSE Oxy, Occidental Petroleum of Qatar and Shell Qatar will partake as gold and lanyard sponsor, they said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone
- Iran, Iraq put Opec on notice of big oil increases
- Iraq, Kurds close to deal on oil exports, revenue
- Kuwait refinery signs up Honeywell
- Alstom to set up Saudi power generation JV