Swift opens office in Kuwait
Houston, September 11, 2013
Swift Worldwide Resources, a UK-based supplier of manpower to the oil and gas industry, has opened its new office in Kuwait.
The new office, located in the Ajial Mall Complex at Fahaheel, will focus on placing oil sector engineers – mechanical, structural, corrosion and piping – along with skilled workers for refineries, tanks and oil pipelines, said a senior official.
"This is a great time for us to be in this area," said Swift CEO Tobias Read.
"The local economy has stabilised since the global recession, and with the increasing oil prices and a huge oil reserve, Kuwait is poised to introduce a lot of exciting projects," he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM