Samsung power unit names new VP
Seoul, Korea, September 11, 2013
Samsung Engineering has appointed James Mackey as the senior executive vice president for its Power Business Division.
Mackey, with over 30 years of experience, comes with expertise in business development and project management on power industry projects ranging from combined cycle, large scale coal fired and co-generation power plants, said a statement from the company.
He is a licensed professional engineer in civil and mechanical disciplines, it stated. - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014