350 experts to tackle process engineering issues
Manama, September 8, 2013
Over 350 expert speakers will address professionals on trending topics in process engineering at an forum to be held in Bahrain from September 29.
The four-day second Middle East Process Engineering Exhibition and Conference will take place at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre, under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, Prime Minister of Bahrain.
The event, entitled ‘Overcoming Future Challenges through Engineering Excellence,’ will offer a mix of learning, networking and business development opportunities to 1,500 industry professionals who are set to attend from the region and beyond, said a statement.
The conference will focus on adding value to the process engineering industry through smart engineering as well as manufacturing and operation excellence, it said.
Topics to addressed will include manufacturing and operational excellence; capital project efficiency; talent and technology development; process and molecular modeling; clean fuel, environment and sustainability; process safety and risk mitigation; and process automation and optimisation.
With over 150 exhibitors expected to take part, the exhibition will offer multiple opportunities for its participants to meet an ever-growing audience of engineers and top executives in the region.- TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt/Saudi grid tenders to be launched in 2014
- Scottish oilfield firm expands in Mideast
- Global oil demand growth 'gaining momentum'
- Taqa targets $20m saving with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday