Yokogawa to launch new sensor series
Tokyo, August 15, 2013
Yokogawa Electric Corporation is set to launch a new ‘Sensors with Communication’ (Sencom) product series for the digital measurement of pH and ORP on August 16.
The series will join an existing line-up of pH/ORP solutions that includes the FLXA21 two-wire pH/ORP-transmitter, to monitor the quality of treated wastewater and neutralized water, and control the concentrations of liquid infusion systems, said a statement.
The Sencom platform consists of a module, the FU20F pH/ORP sensor, which will be able to process digital signals and store digital information; a cable; and the SPS24 PC software, which can simultaneously calibrate up to four sensors and features an integrated database capable of storing data for up to 100 sensors.
The installation of the module in an FLXA21 transmitter will give it the powerful digital signal processing capabilities required to work together with the new sensors, said the statement.
The FU20F pH/ORP sensor is a general purpose sensor that is suitable for a wide range of applications. It can store digital data and be calibrated using the PC software and/or the FLXA21, it said.
The series will help customers by reducing the amount of maintenance work that needs to be performed on-site, thereby improving efficiency and reducing costs, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone
- Iran, Iraq put Opec on notice of big oil increases