700 experts for Abu Dhabi nuke energy summit
Abu Dhabi, August 14, 2013
Up to 700 nuclear experts from around the world will discuss the development of peaceful nuclear energy at an upcoming conference in Abu Dhabi.
The New Nuclear International Conference, which will run at the Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal from November 11-14, is being presented by the Goodnight Consulting Corporation and organised by Carlisle Events.
In partnership with the Emirates Nuclear Energy, the conference will bring international experts to provide delegates with key know-how in the initiation, design and launch of peaceful nuclear energy programmes.
The conference has the backing of the World Organization of Nuclear Operators, the World Nuclear Association, Arab Atomic Energy Association and the US-UAE Business Council.
The conference comes to Abu Dhabi with the support of Abu Dhabi Convention Bureau -the single source business events catalyst of Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi).
“The contact emerged from our inaugural MICE roadshow staged in the USA earlier this year and we have been able to support it via our Advantage Abu Dhabi meetings incentive program,” said Jassem Al Darmaki, deputy director general, TCA Abu Dhabi.
“Major conferences such as this are central to our campaign to be listed, by the International Conventions and Congresses Association (ICCA), among the Top 50 associations’ meetings destinations within the next five years.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’