Satorp to supply increased propylene to APC
Jubail, August 5, 2013
Jubail-based Advanced Petrochemical Company (APC) has signed an agreement with Saudi Aramco Total Refining and Petrochemicals (Satorp) to increase the supply of propylene by 30,000 tonnes per year recently, said a report.
This will bring the total supply from Satorp to 80,000 tonnes per year, said the Arab News report.
Last year, there was a short-term sales agreement for the supply of 50,000 tonnes per year of propylene that was concluded between the companies, said the report.
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Pakistan, Iran to speed up gas pipeline project
- Opec cuts output closer to 2014 demand
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Rolls Royce wins Abu Dhabi offshore deal
- Alternative energy strategies probed
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014