Ex-Shell executive named CEO at Dana Gas
Dubai, July 9, 2013
UAE-based Dana Gas has named Patrick Allman-Ward, the general manager of its Egyptian operations, as its new group chief executive, it said in a statement on Tuesday.
Allman-Ward, who joined Dana in 2012 from Royal Dutch Shell, has played a key role in developing the firm's Egyptian operations, including increasing production and developing new business opportunties, Dana said.
His appointment is effective Septemeber 1, 2013.
Allman-Ward replaces Rashid Saif AlJarwan, who was the interim CEO for the company over the past year after the retirement of chief executive Ahmed al-Arbeed, Dana said. – Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships