Bapco reviews gas supply issues
Manama, July 9, 2013
Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco) is ensuring a balance between the production and forecasted demand to optimise the usage of gas, said senior officials at a meeting.
The annual gas supply and demand summer co-ordination meeting was held at the Bapco Club in Awali to review a number of key issues including gas consumption in the peak season, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
It was attended by representatives from a number of key establishments including the atweer Petroleum Company, Alba, Electricity and Water Authority, Riffa Power Station, Sitra Power and Water Station, Hidd Power and Water Company, Al Ezzel Power Company, Al Dur Power and Water Company, and Bapco.
Additionally, the meeting focused on making consumers aware of the gas supply situation during the summer season for the best interests of the kingdom.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone