Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
Tokyo, May 23, 2013
Yokogawa America, a subsidiary of Yokogawa Electric Corporation, has signed a partnership agreement with Petróleo Brasileiro (Petrobras), a major oil company, on the evaluation of field wireless technology.
Through this partnership, Yokogawa will provide Petrobras technical support on the use of field wireless communications based on the ISA100.11a*1, the industrial automation wireless communications standard and have the opportunity to demonstrate its field wireless products at the company’s test plant.
Yokogawa will utilise this partnership with Petrobras to expand its provision of field wireless technology solutions to production plant operators around the world, a statement said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Pakistan, Iran to speed up gas pipeline project
- Opec cuts output closer to 2014 demand
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Rolls Royce wins Abu Dhabi offshore deal
- Alternative energy strategies probed
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014