200 firms gear up for Saudi Energy
Riyadh, May 22, 2013
More than 200 local and foreign energy companies are set to participate in the upcoming Saudi Energy 2013, a major trade event for power generation, alternative energy, water technology, lighting & HVAC, in Riyadh.
The 16th edition of the event will be held at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Centre from May 26 to 29.
Exhibitors from Austria, Bahrain, China, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and the UAE will be attending the event, while there will be national pavilions from China, Korea, Turkey, Romania, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
Organised by Riyadh Exhibitions Company, Saudi Energy 2013 comprises four of Saudi Arabia’s top energy-related shows: Saudi Elenex 2013: the 16th International electrical engineering, power generation & distribution exhibition; Saudi Luminex 2013: the 13th international lighting equipment show; Saudi Aircon 2013: the 14th international exhibition on air-conditioning heating, ventilation & refrigeration; and Saudi Water Tech: the 10th international exhibition for water technology.
Khaled Daou, project manager of Saudi Energy at Riyadh Exhibitions Company, said: “Saudi Energy continues to attract the most influential energy-related companies, decision makers and market leaders from all over the world, creating an ideal networking platform to identify new projects, generate business leads and learn about the latest advances in energy technology.”
“We therefore invite all specialists in the energy field to take part and benefit from the wide array of learning, business and networking opportunities that Saudi Energy has to offer. The show has consistently attracted a growing number of visitors over the years and we are confident of setting a new record because of the growing dynamism and aggressive expansion across Saudi Arabia’s vast energy sector.”
Saudi Energy 2013 will be providing a comprehensive technology showcase covering all energy sectors from electricity generation and distribution to alternative and renewable energy technologies; modern lighting products and technologies; water and water resources management technologies; and HVAC.
Saudi Energy is certified by the UFI, the global association of the exhibition industry, in recognition of its world-class activities prepared and managed under international standards. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Total unit inks Elf Lubricants agreement
- Opec raises forecast for 2014 global oil demand
- Mitsui joins DME as trading member
- GE Power Conversion wins major SEC order
- Basra Light crude exports to rebound in April
- Aramco to produce unconventional gas for projects
- Alstom opens smart grid centre in Dubai
- Experts discuss key geosciences issues
- Egypt to permit factories to use coal for energy
- ME oil, gas transaction value up 15pc
- Victrex to showcase new product in Paris
- Aramco JV puts off giant refinery overhaul to 2015
- Libya threatens to bomb N Korean tanker
- Bahrain 'producing 850MW of surplus power'
- 2,000 experts for Bahrain geosciences summit
- Libyan rebels start oil exports, bypassing govt
- Dubai drilling company set for London IPO
- Opec output soars on higher Iraq exports
- S Korea to pay Iran $550m under nuke deal
- Qatar LPG exports will stay unchanged till 2018
- $14bn Bahrain energy sector focus for summit
- Iraq now world's fastest-growing oil exporter
- Old IT systems pose risk to oil firms
- Thomson Reuters adds commodity monitoring tool
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- GlassPoint appoints new Oman director
- Sheffield company opens Dubai hub
- Oman targets big rise in gas output
- Intertek buys UAE firm for $66m
- Qaiwan to tender Baizan refinery EPC contract