Equate recognised for campaign success
Kuwait City, May 7, 2013
Equate Petrochemical Company was recently recognised for its role in the success of GPCA’s ‘Clean Up the Gulf’ campaign, which was launched across the GCC countries, at the 4th International Conference for Plastics Convention (PlastCon 2013).
As one of the association’s main founders in 2006, Equate and Gulf Petrochemicals & Chemicals Association’s ties have manifested the company’s tagline of “Partners in Success” throughout the years and at all relevant levels, a statement from the company said.
Established in 1995, Equate is an international joint venture between Petrochemical Industries Company (PIC), The Dow Chemical Company (Dow), Boubyan Petrochemical Company (BPC) and Qurain Petrochemical Industries Company (QPIC).
Commencing production in 1997, Equate is the single operator of a fully integrated world-scale manufacturing facility producing over 5 million tonnes annually of high-quality petrochemical products which are marketed throughout the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM