Dana Gas appoints new investor relations director
Sharjah, May 6, 2013
Dana Gas, the Middle East's leading private sector natural gas company, has announced the appointment of Robinder Singh as investor relations director, in line with its commitment to strengthen of its management team.
Singh will be responsible for overseeing the company’s strategic communications with the global investment community and other stakeholders, a statement from Dana said.
He will have a special focus on developing relationships with shareholders and sukuk holders and building the company’s profile in the regional and international investment community to ensure it enhances transparency and investor communications to deliver shareholder value.
Singh has over 20 years of international experience in investor relations, marketing and corporate communications, product management and business development with Reliance Industries, HSBC, Bank of America and Lowe Lintas.
During his career, he has gained significant exposure to Asian, Middle East, European and US markets working on cross border transactions as well as managing teams in multiple jurisdictions.
Whilst at Reliance Group, one of India’s largest listed companies, he played a vital role communicating major financial transactions; developing investor support for large scale capital raising programmes and a range of mergers and acquisitions.
Rashid Al Jarwan, executive director and acting CEO of Dana Gas, said: “Robinder Singh is an important addition to our management team and with the financial restructuring behind us he will ensure we strengthen our relationships with the investment community, the energy sector as well as the wider market.”
“He has strong investor relations experience, having spent close to ten years leading Reliance Industries’ investor relations function, and is widely respected by both the international buy-side and sell-side community. His appointment demonstrates our commitment to developing our strategic communications capability and engaging with all our stakeholders,” he added.
Dana Gas also announced that it was a successful bidder in the Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company 2012 International Bid Round. The Company was awarded a 100 per cent working interest in the North El Arish Offshore (Block 6) concession area. It has also been pre-qualified as a non-operator in Lebanon’s 1st offshore licensing round. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Opec raises forecast for 2014 global oil demand
- Mitsui joins DME as trading member
- GE Power Conversion wins major SEC order
- Basra Light crude exports to rebound in April
- Aramco to produce unconventional gas for projects
- Alstom opens smart grid centre in Dubai
- Experts discuss key geosciences issues
- Egypt to permit factories to use coal for energy
- ME oil, gas transaction value up 15pc
- Victrex to showcase new product in Paris
- Aramco JV puts off giant refinery overhaul to 2015
- Libya threatens to bomb N Korean tanker
- Bahrain 'producing 850MW of surplus power'
- 2,000 experts for Bahrain geosciences summit
- Libyan rebels start oil exports, bypassing govt
- Dubai drilling company set for London IPO
- Opec output soars on higher Iraq exports
- S Korea to pay Iran $550m under nuke deal
- Qatar LPG exports will stay unchanged till 2018
- $14bn Bahrain energy sector focus for summit
- Iraq now world's fastest-growing oil exporter
- Old IT systems pose risk to oil firms
- Thomson Reuters adds commodity monitoring tool
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- GlassPoint appoints new Oman director
- Sheffield company opens Dubai hub
- Oman targets big rise in gas output
- Intertek buys UAE firm for $66m
- Qaiwan to tender Baizan refinery EPC contract
- Al Maha wins Oman Air fuel supply deal