Bapco discusses key projects
Manama, April 10, 2013
Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco) discussed its key projects under implementation and the operational excellence management system at the monthly employee interaction session held recently.
The meeting was led by deputy chief executive for refining and marketing Ebrahim Talib, who addressed employees of the downstream management division, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
He said that such interaction is given priority by the management due to its key significance in improving communication between management and employees. The session was attended by a large number of employees.
The employee interaction session is a monthly mainstay among Bapco's various innovative initiatives since February 2010.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Opec cuts output closer to 2014 demand
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Rolls Royce wins Abu Dhabi offshore deal
- Alternative energy strategies probed
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue