Taqa names director of new ventures
Abu Dhabi, April 1, 2013
Taqa, the global energy company based in Abu Dhabi, has appointed Saeed Saad Al-Menhali as director - new ventures for the company’s oil and gas business stream.
A UAE national with over 15 years’ experience in the industry, Al-Menhali will be responsible for pursuing new oil and gas ventures and partnerships with a focus on developing Taqa’s operating position in the Middle East and North Africa (Mena) region.
Al-Menhali joins Taqa from Mubadala Development Company where he managed the exploration and technical development team for the company’s oil and gas unit.
David Cook, executive officer and head of oil and gas at Taqa, said: “Saeed’s extensive experience in the oil and gas industry, and his knowledge of the region, will prove to be invaluable to Taqa. I am delighted to welcome Saeed to the team and look forward to working closely with him in his new role.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Pakistan, Iran to speed up gas pipeline project
- Opec cuts output closer to 2014 demand
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Rolls Royce wins Abu Dhabi offshore deal
- Alternative energy strategies probed
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014