Shell wins major Abu Dhabi gas deal?
Abu Dhabi, March 19, 2013
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) has selected Royal Dutch Shell to operate the Bab sour-gas field, a report said.
The state-owned firm had shortlisted Shell and French major Total for the estimated $10 billion deal, but Shell won the bid, Dow Jones Newswires said citing an International Oil Daily report.
The Bab field will produce 500 million-800 million cubic feet of gas per day, the report said.
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- BP to invest $2.85bn in Iraq's largest oilfield
- 200 firms gear up for Saudi Energy
- Siemens wins $266m jobs from Saudi Electricity
- Forum focus on solar desalination
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Kuwaiti oil service workers on strike over pay
- Aramco awards Midyan project to L&T
- Taqa looking at share options
- Aramco seeks bids for power plant