Shell wins major Abu Dhabi gas deal?
Abu Dhabi, March 19, 2013
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) has selected Royal Dutch Shell to operate the Bab sour-gas field, a report said.
The state-owned firm had shortlisted Shell and French major Total for the estimated $10 billion deal, but Shell won the bid, Dow Jones Newswires said citing an International Oil Daily report.
The Bab field will produce 500 million-800 million cubic feet of gas per day, the report said.
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone
- Iran, Iraq put Opec on notice of big oil increases
- Iraq, Kurds close to deal on oil exports, revenue
- Kuwait refinery signs up Honeywell
- Alstom to set up Saudi power generation JV