Dr Dawood Nassif addressing the audience
Capital Club Bahrain hosts oil & gas forum
Manama, March 3, 2013
Capital Club Bahrain, a premier private business club and a member of the ENSHAA group of companies, recently hosted a forum for an in-depth look at the oil and gas industry.
Three of Bahrain’s influential experts provided an in-depth market review, outlook, developments and challenges; and shed light on the investment climate for the region’s primary industry.
The panel consisted of industry leaders, including Sheikh Mohamed Bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, CEO of NOGA Holding, Dr Dawood Nassif, general manager, Strategy & Business Development for Bapco and Mohammed Al-Dandani, general manager of Saudi Makamin.
The general consensus of the panel was that 2013 is expected to improve slightly compared to 2012, with the exception of Europe.
Several game-changers in the industry are anticipated to help stabilize the energy process, including shale gas, tight oil and liquefied natural gas (LNG); and several initiatives in terms of oil & gas projects are being launched in Bahrain, which will aid the economy and prosperity of the kingdom. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Taqa targets $20m savings with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday
- Saudi plans to double power generation
- Iran decades away from becoming gas export giant
- Pakistan, Iran to speed up gas pipeline project