Dr Dawood Nassif addressing the audience
Capital Club Bahrain hosts oil & gas forum
Manama, March 3, 2013
Capital Club Bahrain, a premier private business club and a member of the ENSHAA group of companies, recently hosted a forum for an in-depth look at the oil and gas industry.
Three of Bahrain’s influential experts provided an in-depth market review, outlook, developments and challenges; and shed light on the investment climate for the region’s primary industry.
The panel consisted of industry leaders, including Sheikh Mohamed Bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, CEO of NOGA Holding, Dr Dawood Nassif, general manager, Strategy & Business Development for Bapco and Mohammed Al-Dandani, general manager of Saudi Makamin.
The general consensus of the panel was that 2013 is expected to improve slightly compared to 2012, with the exception of Europe.
Several game-changers in the industry are anticipated to help stabilize the energy process, including shale gas, tight oil and liquefied natural gas (LNG); and several initiatives in terms of oil & gas projects are being launched in Bahrain, which will aid the economy and prosperity of the kingdom. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- $1bn Salalah IWPP opened officially
- Saudi oil exports plunge in March
- Kuwait replaces top oil sector officials
- Iran to boost diesel exports to Iraq
- European oil price investigation widens
- Key Iraq energy conference in Abu Dhabi
- Gulf Petrochem receives Meed award
- Mideast facing ‘double dilemma’ over oil future
- Taqa ranked top UAE energy firm by Forbes
- Ipic head appointed GEM chairman