Samsung Engg wins $800m Basra deal
Seoul, February 6, 2013
Samsung Engineering said on Wednesday that the South Korean builder secured an order worth about $880 million to construct gas processing facilities in Badra, Iraq.
The company said in a regulatory filing that the project by Russia's Gazprom Neft, will run from February13 this year to January 13, 2016.
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone
- Iran, Iraq put Opec on notice of big oil increases
- Iraq, Kurds close to deal on oil exports, revenue
- Kuwait refinery signs up Honeywell
- Alstom to set up Saudi power generation JV