Kuwait summit to discuss key projects
Kuwait, January 30, 2013
Global executives, EPC contractors and project managers will meet in Kuwait City for the inaugural Kuwait EPC Projects Summit next month.
The event, from February 17 -20 at the Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, is taking place when Kuwait is currently expanding its energy infrastructure to meet local energy demands and investing huge amounts into upcoming EPC projects.
Conference sessions, case studies, panel discussions, technology updates and networking at this summit will provide a great opportunity for experts to gain insight into the current and future projects happening in Kuwait in the EPC industry.
The conference keynote speaker Dr Adnan Shihab el Din, director general of KFAS will give an overview of Kuwait’s thermal power and energy market, the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry in a presentation titled ‘Identifying key growth and investment opportunities in Kuwait’s thermal energy market’.
Further presentations and panel discussions will cover key topics including; project execution and delivery, project management, EPC engineering and design, developing contracts and working with contractors in the market and more.
"The Clean Fuels Project is a critical mega project that will shape the future of Kuwait's refining capability while driving the highest standards of commitment to the environment," said Fahed Salem Al Ajmi, chairman and managing director, Kuwait National Petroleum Company.
The Kuwait EPC Projects Summit is supported by Aveva (sponsor), PMI and CMCS. - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- S Korea to pay Iran $550m under nuke deal
- Qatar LPG exports will stay unchanged till 2018
- $14bn Bahrain energy sector focus for summit
- Iraq now world's fastest-growing oil exporter
- Old IT systems pose risk to oil firms
- Thomson Reuters adds commodity monitoring tool
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- GlassPoint appoints new Oman director
- Sheffield company opens Dubai hub
- Oman targets big rise in gas output
- Intertek buys UAE firm for $66m
- Qaiwan to tender Baizan refinery EPC contract
- Al Maha wins Oman Air fuel supply deal
- Iran to become top gas importer by 2025
- UAE hydrocarbon projects seen hitting $11bn
- Summit focus on occupational safety
- Aramco names new senior VP
- Siemens gets $253m Qatar power contract
- Taqa-led group's India deal worth $1.6bn
- Taqa-led group to buy India power plants
- Iraq oil exports hit record 2.8m bpd
- Korean refiners eye more Iraq crude
- Dana starts Egypt gas plant upgrade
- Opec oil production hits new high in Feb
- Taqa-led group to buy Indian hydropower plants
- Schneider gets energy management certification
- Morocco moves ahead with $1.7bn wind farms
- Iraq approves power plant investments
- 670,000 oil & gas wells ‘need to be drilled’
- Qatar bourse celebrates Mesaieed listing