Valerus wins Iraq oil services contract
Houston, December 18, 2012
US-based Valerus, a leading provider of oil and gas handling and processing services and equipment, said it has won a major contract to provide more than 45,000 bhp of compression and onsite supervisory services for processing facilities being developed in Iraq.
The award positions Valerus as Iraq's largest supplier of reciprocating compression equipment and services, said the Houston company in a statement.
Valerus has installed large compression facilities throughout the Middle East, including in Kuwait and Bahrain and is one of the world's largest providers of compression, production, and processing and treating equipment, it added.
Commenting on the win, Shelton McMath, VP of the eastern hemisphere for Valerus said, "This is a tremendous win for Valerus and a testament to our ability to rapidly and effectively meet our clients' global demands. Our customers trust us to provide the comprehensive solutions they need regardless of scale and geography."
Valerus' products and services include reciprocating compressor packages, production equipment, gas processing solutions, liquid separation systems and a variety of professional field services.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Pakistan, Iran to speed up gas pipeline project
- Opec cuts output closer to 2014 demand
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Rolls Royce wins Abu Dhabi offshore deal
- Alternative energy strategies probed
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014