Shaikh Ahmed with officials and delegates
at the opening session
Bapco showcases latest projects at expo
Manama, December 5, 2012
The Bahrain petroleum Company (Bapco) is featuring its latest projects and activities in the field of maintenance at a major conference in Bahrain.
The second edition of the Middle East Maintenance Conference (MaintCon 2012) is being held under the patronage of Finance Minister, Minister in charge of Oil and Gas Affairs and National Oil and Gas Authority chairman Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa.
The conference concludes today at the Gulf Convention Centre, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
The inaugural ceremony on Sunday was attended by Bapco chairman Adel Khalil Almoayyed, chief executive Gordon Smith and members of the board and management.
Bapco is taking part with a delegation of senior officials from different divisions and departments of the company. Bapco’s stand is a good opportunity for maintenance professionals to expand their knowledge and share experiences, the report said.
Bapco is a regular participant in the event as part of its ongoing commitment to enhance its local and global presence as a leader in the oil sector.
The company is a gold sponsor of the MaintCon 2012 Conference.
Sponsors and exhibitors include major companies, service providers and equipment suppliers from the GCC and abroad, providing latest developments in the sector and technologies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- $1bn Salalah IWPP opened officially
- Saudi oil exports plunge in March
- Kuwait replaces top oil sector officials
- Iran to boost diesel exports to Iraq
- European oil price investigation widens
- Key Iraq energy conference in Abu Dhabi
- Gulf Petrochem receives Meed award
- Mideast facing ‘double dilemma’ over oil future
- Taqa ranked top UAE energy firm by Forbes
- Ipic head appointed GEM chairman