Egypt tenders for gasoil imports in Mediterranean
London, December 4, 2012
Egypt's state oil firm has issued a tender to purchase around 500,000 tonnes of gasoil for delivery into Mediterranean ports between January and March next year, a tender document showed on Tuesday.
The tender is for 15 cargoes for delivery inth Alexandria and El Dekheila and closes on Dec. 18.
Egypt is also seeking around 600,000 tonnes of gasoil for delivery into the Red Sea port of Suez, making total import requirements in the first quarter of 2013 equivalent to around 1.1 million tonnes of gasoil. – Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Forum focus on solar desalination
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Kuwaiti oil service workers on strike over pay
- Aramco awards Midyan project to L&T
- Taqa looking at share options
- Aramco seeks bids for power plant
- Qatar sets up $1bn energy infrastructure fund
- Sembcorp inks Oman utilities JV project
- Saudi diesel import set to hit record levels
- $1bn Salalah IWPP opened officially