Egypt tenders for gasoil imports in Mediterranean
London, December 4, 2012
Egypt's state oil firm has issued a tender to purchase around 500,000 tonnes of gasoil for delivery into Mediterranean ports between January and March next year, a tender document showed on Tuesday.
The tender is for 15 cargoes for delivery inth Alexandria and El Dekheila and closes on Dec. 18.
Egypt is also seeking around 600,000 tonnes of gasoil for delivery into the Red Sea port of Suez, making total import requirements in the first quarter of 2013 equivalent to around 1.1 million tonnes of gasoil. – Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone
- Iran, Iraq put Opec on notice of big oil increases
- Iraq, Kurds close to deal on oil exports, revenue
- Kuwait refinery signs up Honeywell
- Alstom to set up Saudi power generation JV