Taqa picks five banks for dollar bond
Abu Dhabi, November 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (Taqa) has mandated five banks for a dollar-denominated bond issue, a company source told Reuters on Monday.
Taqa has picked BNP Paribas, Citigroup Inc, HSBC Holdings, National Bank of Abu Dhabi and Standard Chartered for the bond, the source said, without elaborating on the potential size or timeframe for the issue. – Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt/Saudi grid tenders to be launched in 2014
- Scottish oilfield firm expands in Mideast
- Global oil demand growth 'gaining momentum'
- Taqa targets $20m saving with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday