Saudi Energy 2012 opens in Riyadh
Riyadh, May 9, 2012
Saudi Energy 2012, the 15th international show for electricity, lighting, power generation, water technology and HVAC for Saudi Arabia, opened yesterday (May 8) in Riyadh.
Inaugurated by Dr Saleh bin Hussein Al Awaji, Deputy Minister of Electricity, the three-day event at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center, and will showcase the latest equipments, services and best practices in the energy sector.
Saudi Energy 2012 will reintroduce four of Saudi Arabia’s top energy-related shows: Saudi Elenex 2012: the 15th International Electrical Engineering, Power Generation & Distribution Exhibition; Saudi Luminex 2012: the 12th International Lighting Equipment Show; Saudi Aircon 2012: the 13th International Exhibition on Air-Conditioning Heating, Ventilation & Refrigeration; and Saudi Water Tech: the 9th International Exhibition for Water Technology.
The concurrent events, being held under the patronage of the Minister of Water and Electricity, are seeing the participation of over 250 exhibitors from 13 countries including China, India, Turkey, UAE, Korea, Belgium, Lebanon, Bahrain, Qatar, Italy, Spain, Taiwan and Saudi Arabia, across six national pavilions.
Saudi Energy is certified by the UFI – The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry – in recognition of its world-class activities prepared and managed under international standards. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Pakistan, Iran to speed up gas pipeline project
- Opec cuts output closer to 2014 demand
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Rolls Royce wins Abu Dhabi offshore deal
- Alternative energy strategies probed
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014