AlMansoori opens office in Uganda
Abu Dhabi, June 19, 2011
AlMansoori Specialized Engineering (MSE), a leading Abu Dhabi-based oilfield service company, has expanded its operations into East Africa by opening its first office in Kampala, Uganda.
Newly appointed base manager George Chesnaye will head-up operations supported by a team of five, offering a variety of products and services, from directional drilling and slickline to production testing and inspection, a statement said.
The new office, which will come under Target Well Control - a subsidiary of AlMansoori, will also double as a workshop and maintenance facility.
“So far, 2011 has been a busy year for us and we are delighted to announce this new base in Uganda. AlMansoori is committed to growth and we are continuously looking for new services and opportunities that have the potential to add value to what our organisation is offering in the industry today,” said Nabil Alalawi, CEO of AlMansoori.
“The office in Kampala will enable us to take an active role in expanding our operations into the East African region and I am confident that the team we have in place has the necessary skills to deliver an exceptional service across all aspects of the sector,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- $1bn Salalah IWPP opened officially
- Saudi oil exports plunge in March
- Kuwait replaces top oil sector officials
- Iran to boost diesel exports to Iraq
- European oil price investigation widens
- Key Iraq energy conference in Abu Dhabi
- Gulf Petrochem receives Meed award
- Mideast facing ‘double dilemma’ over oil future
- Taqa ranked top UAE energy firm by Forbes
- Ipic head appointed GEM chairman