KPC signs jet fuel deal with Petrobas
Kuwait, June 5, 2011
State-owned Kuwait Petroleum Corp (KPC) has signed a one year deal with Brazil's oil company Petrobras to provide it with 720,000 tonnes of jet fuel starting mid 2011, Kuwait's news agency reported on Sunday.
'(KPC) ... will hence achieve goals of the 2030 strategy that aim to open new markets and reach out to the final consumer,' KPC Marketing's managing director Abdullatif al-Houti was quoted as saying by Kuna.
Houti said the new contract will run until end of 2012, but did not specify how much the deal was worth.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014