KPC signs jet fuel deal with Petrobas
Kuwait, June 5, 2011
State-owned Kuwait Petroleum Corp (KPC) has signed a one year deal with Brazil's oil company Petrobras to provide it with 720,000 tonnes of jet fuel starting mid 2011, Kuwait's news agency reported on Sunday.
'(KPC) ... will hence achieve goals of the 2030 strategy that aim to open new markets and reach out to the final consumer,' KPC Marketing's managing director Abdullatif al-Houti was quoted as saying by Kuna.
Houti said the new contract will run until end of 2012, but did not specify how much the deal was worth.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Oil hits three-week low
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- Technip wins Adma-Opco contract
- Brent weakens towards $102
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- BP to invest $2.85bn in Iraq's largest oilfield
- 200 firms gear up for Saudi Energy
- Siemens wins $266m jobs from Saudi Electricity
- Forum focus on solar desalination
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery