Iraq issues gasoline, gas oil purchase tenders
Baghdad, May 8, 2010
Iraq's State Oil Marketing Organisation (SOMO) has issued a tender for the purchase of around 675,000 tonnes of gasoline and around 38,250 tonnes of gas oil, according to statement published in a local newspaper.
'Somo invites companies to bid for the supply of quantities of gasoline and gas oil by vessels to Iraq via Khor al-Zubair terminal (in Basra),' it said.
The period of the contract for the gasoline purchase is from July 1 until December 31, while the contract for gas oil is until September 30, the statement added. The deadline for bid submissions closes May 26.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Alternative energy strategies probed
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project