Eppco Aviation wins Chevron award for 5th year
Dubai, March 29, 2010
Eppco Aviation, a subsidiary of Enoc focused on receiving, storing and delivering jet fuel, has won the Chevron Global Aviation President’s Award for the fifth year.
The award recognised Eppco's operational excellence and safety standards at its Fujairah International Airport and Minhad Military Airbase operations, as well as office facilities.
In the run-up to the awards, Chevron Global Aviation, a world leader in jet fuel and aviation gasoline, evaluated the safety aspects of Eppco Aviation’s operations for zero recordable injuries, zero motor vehicle crashes, zero spills and zero product quality incidents. The first two criteria were also used to evaluate the office.
“Aviation refueling demands impeccable service and safety standards that encompass all aspects of the operation – both on-site and in the office,” said Saeed Abdullah Khoory, group chief executive, Enoc.
Eppco Aviation’s operations cover three international airports and the Minhad Military Airbase. The company delivers more than 42,100 barrels of jet fuel per day and offers refueling services to 163 flights every day.
With a team of 104 professional employees, Eppco Aviation has 39 refueling equipment and 12 support vehicles. The company patrols and maintains a 59 km jet fuel pipeline and associated booster station.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM