Tendeka names new non-executive director
Dubai, September 22, 2009
Tendeka, the parent organisation of a family of leading technology companies serving the oil and gas industry, has appointed Raymond Garcia as non-executive director.
Raymond has more than 20 years experience in the energy industry.
Garcia is currently vice president, Ventures at Tucker Technologies and is responsible for fostering product lines, customers and new global business growth across all Tucker Energy businesses. His principle focus is on Tucker Technologies product sales, rentals, joint ventures and commercial alliances.
After graduating from DeVry and Houston Baptist Universities with his BSEE/MSM/MBA degrees, Garcia started his energy career in 1978.
"Raymond’s engineering and management expertise will be invaluable and we are confident that his leadership and advisory contributions in the coming years will add significantly to our success,” said Tendeka CEO, Neale Carter.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms